Pest Control In Massachusetts
Did you know that Massachusetts is one of the most popular states in the United States? According to recent census data, over 6.8 million people call Massachusetts home. While Massachusetts is a great place to live, it can also be a great place for pests.
Pests are a big problem in Massachusetts, and they can cause a lot of damage to your home or business. Some pests, like termites, can even damage the structural integrity of your building.
Contact a licensed Massachusetts pest control firm if you're experiencing a pest problem. Urbanex is a veteran-owned Massachusetts-based pest control company that believes in putting the customer first.
If you're looking for a reliable, affordable Massachusetts pest control company, contact Urbanex today. We promise you won't be disappointed.
Residential Pest Control In Massachusetts
The great state of Massachusetts is home to millions of people, and with that comes a wide variety of pests. These critters can make life difficult, both inside and outside your home.
Among the most common residential pests in Massachusetts are:
- Rats: These are probably the most dreaded pest in Massachusetts. They can be found almost anywhere and thrive in rural and urban environments. Rats can cause a lot of damage to your home, and they can also spread disease.
- Bees: Bees are becoming an increasingly common problem in Massachusetts. They often build their hives in attics and walls and can be very difficult to remove.
- Spiders: Spiders are also quite common in Massachusetts. They often live in attics, basements, and crawl spaces. While most spiders aren't harmful, there are a few dangerous species.
- Termites: Termites are a big problem in Massachusetts, especially in the southern part of the state. They can damage the structural integrity of your home and are very difficult to eliminate.
Each of these pests can cause extensive damage to your home if left untreated. That's where Urbanex comes in. We're a licensed and insured pest control company that's been helping people get rid of pests since 2015. We have over 25 years of experience.
We currently service:
Joins the over 14,000 homes that have used our service and counting. All our treatment plans are tailored to the specific needs of your home and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Speak to one of our licensed pest technicians for your free quote or inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Massachusetts
It's easy to think of pests as just a residential issue, but the truth is that pests can also be a significant problem for businesses. In fact, according to the National Pest Management Association, nearly 60% of companies suffer from some pest problem each year.
Problematic commercial pests in Massachusetts include:
When you pick us for your commercial pest control needs, you get a custom-tailored treatment plan that will address the specific needs of your business. We understand that every business is unique, and we'll work to develop a plan that works for you.
We currently service industries such as:
- Office buildings
- Retail stores
- Veterinarian hospitals
- Yacht clubs
We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have an A+ rating. We're also a proud member of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA).
If you're experiencing a pest problem, don't wait - contact Urbanex today, and let us help you get rid of those pests for good.
How To Tell If Your Massachusetts Home Has Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are the most loathed and feared of all the common household pests. They're also one of the most difficult to detect and eliminate. If you think you may have a bed bug problem, there are a few things you can look for:
- Bloodstains on sheets or pillowcases
- Dark spots that may be bed bug excrement
- Eggs or eggshells
- Bite marks arranged in a line or cluster
- Musty odor
While it might be tempting to attempt to treat a bed bug problem on your own, please remember that these pests can be challenging to eliminate. Any do-it-yourself attempt will likely make the situation worse.
Instead, contact us, and we'll send one of our bed bug service technicians to inspect your home and develop a treatment plan.
Unlike some pest control firms, we don't cut corners. We would rather spend more money and time to ensure the job is done right than save a few bucks and end up with a dissatisfied customer.
Call us or visit our website to learn more about our services.
Massachusetts' Handy Handbook To Spider Identification
Spiders are one of the most common pests in Massachusetts, and they come in all shapes and sizes. While some people are terrified of spiders, most of them are harmless. The only spiders you need to be concerned about are the highly venomous ones.
Some common home-invading spiders in Massachusetts include:
- House Spiders: These spiders are yellow to brown and have an elongated abdomen and striped legs.
- Jumping Spiders: As their name suggests jumping spiders are compact and built for jumping. They are generally black with short legs.
- Cellar Spiders: Also called daddy-long-legs, these spiders are light brown with long skinny legs.
Unless you're professionally trained in spider identification, it's best to leave it to the experts. Contact us if you think you have a spider problem, and we'll send one of our service technicians to inspect your home and identify the spiders.
If you're experiencing a spider problem, don't wait - contact Urbanex today, and let us help you get rid of those spiders for good.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.