Pest Control In Kentucky
With plenty of rich farmlands, mountains, and rolling hills, there’s plenty to love about Kentucky. Unfortunately, Kentucky residents and businesses could be vulnerable to a pest infestation.
Fortunately, you don’t have to conquer your pest problems alone. Here's what you should know about Urbanex residential pest control and commercial pest control services, when to call the pros about rodents, and how Kentucky pest control can help with fleas and ticks.
Urbanex serves Kentucky properties in the following locations:
Crest Wood, KY
La Grange, KY
Mt. Washington, KY
St. Matthew’s, KY
Residential Pest Control In Kentucky
No matter where you live in Kentucky, your family’s health and safety will always be our number one priority, and that’s reflected in our home pest control program.
Our inclusive residential services are customized to meet your needs, and some of the services we offer include:
- Initial Service: All of our residential services begin with an initial service where we apply a professional-grade treatment that’ll drive pests out of your home.
- Back-to-Back Service: A month after that initial visit, we can eliminate persistent pests by applying more protective treatment to your home.
- Bi-Monthly Service: Bi-monthly services happen every other month, and allow us to form long-term protection for your home from pests.
- Complimentary Re-treat Service: If pests happen to invade your home in between our bi-monthly treatments, we’ll come back for another application, free of charge.
Our priority is protecting your home and everyone in it from damaging and dangerous pests. Give us a call today to find out more about our residential pest control programs.
Commercial Pest Control In Kentucky
Urbanex treats commercial properties such as offices, restaurants, daycares, retail stores, veterinarian hospitals, and even yacht clubs, and we tailor all of our commercial treatments to meet your needs. As a locally-owned company, we understand exactly how detrimental pests can be to your business just as well as you do, and here’s why you can trust our commercial program:
- We have more than 25 years of experience in the pest control industry and serving commercial properties.
- Our treatments will always be safe for the environment, pets, and people.
- All of our commercial treatments come with a web-free guarantee.
- We can serve commercial (and residential properties) in locations throughout Kentucky.
Contact us to learn how commercial pest control can help save you time, money, and your business's reputation.
Why You Should Call The Pros About Rodents In Your Kentucky Home
Most DIY rodent control methods tend to be ineffective or toxic for you, your pets, or the environment, which is why it’s always a good idea to call the pros at Urbanex. In addition to professional rodent control, here are some easy ways to deter rodents from getting inside your Kentucky home:
- Make sure you’re keeping any food products, including pet food and bird food, in plastic containers or sealed packaging.
- Ensure you’re cleaning up after meals to prevent rodents from finding crumbs, scraps, or other food particles.
- Trim overgrown vegetation near the side of your house that roof rats may use to climb onto your roof.
- Fill any small holes or cracks in your foundation with a rodent-proof material, like steel wool, caulk, or aluminum wire.
- Cover up open insulation that rodents, especially mice, may use for nesting.
Rodents reproduce quickly, so an infestation can grow out of hand in a very short period of time. At the first sign of rodent activity, give the professionals at Urbanex a call.
What The Pros Have To Say About Effective Flea & Tick Control For Your Kentucky Lawn
Urbanex can protect your Kentucky property from fleas and ticks, but if you’re looking for some quick tips straight from the pros, here are some ways you can avoid sheltering these pests on your lawn.
Keep in mind that while it’s normal to encounter the occasional tick or flea in your backyard, you shouldn’t be dealing with them constantly. Here are a few ways you can protect your home:
- Regularly mow your lawn and keep grass cut short.
- Try to avoid walking in shady areas with low-hanging tree branches or tall grass.
- Deter wildlife hosts by keeping outdoor trash cans sealed and practicing proper food storage.
- Make sure you’re treating your pets for ticks and fleas throughout the entire year.
- Regularly wash pet bedding and other items that your pets regularly interact with.
- Use ongoing assistance from a professional pest control company like Urbanex.
From rodent control, flea and tick services, cockroaches, and even termites, we’ve dealt with all of Kentucky’s most common invaders, and we’ve got the top-notch treatments and training to combat these pests for you. If you suspect a pest infestation or you’d like to get ahead of pest problems before they start, contact us at Urbanex about our residential or commercial pest control in Kentucky.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.