Quality Pest Solutions For Gallatin, TN Properties
Just 23 minutes from Nashville, the town of Gallatin, TN, is a great place to enjoy the beauty of Old Hickory Lake. It’s an ideal location for fishing, and it offers lovely countryside landscapes to enjoy day in and day out. However, while we’re enjoying the local nature, intruders are trying to get into our homes and businesses. We’re talking about pests, of course, and these invaders can cause some serious problems for Gallatin property owners. If you want to secure ongoing protection from pest infestation, it’s important to reach out to your local pest experts.
Urbanex is here for you. Since 2015, our company has been providing residential and commercial pest control services to properties throughout Sumner County and the surrounding areas. Our team is made up of highly experienced pest technicians who use safe, environmentally friendly treatments to eradicate pest activity from your property and keep them out moving forward. Reach out to discuss your pest control needs today; we’re here to help you.
Home Pest Control In Gallatin, TN
Our residential pest solutions cover both the interior and exterior of your home, paying special attention to common problem areas, potential entry points, and any conducive conditions around the property. After our initial service visit, we return one month later to apply a protective barrier around the exterior of your home. Our process includes:
- Initial Service – Use of full repellent and non-repellent products throughout interior and exterior, respectively.
- Back-to-Back – One-month checkup on property and installation of a protective exterior barrier.
- Bi-Monthly Visits – Regular follow-up visits to maintain the protective barrier.
- Complimentary Re-treatment – Guaranteed re-treatment at no extra cost in the event of returning pest activity.
If you’re looking for lasting, pest-free results throughout the year, give us a call today. Our team offers customers the most effective, efficient, state-of-the-art pest control solutions on the market. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and our team works hard to deliver pest-free results you can trust. Contact us to get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Gallatin, TN
Here at Urbanex, we offer commercial pest solutions that local business owners can trust. We serve a variety of facilities, ranging from office buildings, retail stores, and daycares, to restaurants, veterinary hospitals, and yacht clubs. We’ll help you determine your specific pest control needs and then come up with a customized plan just for you. From power spraying and granulation to de-webbing and protective barrier maintenance, we have your property covered from all angles. If you currently suspect pest activity on your commercial property, or you just want to be proactive in your prevention efforts, give us a call. Our team is dedicated to protecting your Gallatin business from infestation.
How To Get Rid Of Gallatin Fleas
If you want to be proactive in your efforts to keep fleas away from your property, you need to think about keeping other pests away - pests that could potentially host fleas, like wildlife and rodents. There are also other ways in which you can be proactive. Here are some helpful ways to reduce your exposure to fleas:
Clear away yard debris and keep lawn and vegetation well-trimmed.
Clear clutter and vacuum carpets, floors, furniture, and crevices where fleas can easily hide.
If you do have pets, treat them with a flea bath and/or flea spray.
Regularly wash all bedding, linens, laundry, and upholstery on high heat.
Use outdoor flea repellent on the exterior of your home to reduce the chances of infestation.
Vacuum any eggs and properly dispose of the vacuum bag in a sealed trash can.
If you suspect flea activity and want to secure year-round protection for the future, reach out to Urbanex today. Our comprehensive flea control and prevention solutions give Gallatin homeowners dependable protection from infestation, guaranteed. Call today to get started.
The Trick to Dealing with Termites in Gallatin
Termites are moisture pests that not only depend on water to survive but also produce moisture when they feed. That’s why it’s crucial to reduce sources of moisture around your property to avoid a termite infestation. While no method of termite prevention is 100% effective, there are some things you can do to make your property less attractive to termites. Here are some tricks to keep in mind:
- Repair leaky faucets and pipes.
- Service your HVAC unit regularly.
- Install a dehumidifier in moisture-rich areas of the house.
- Install vent fans in kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- Grow indoor plants that are known for absorbing humidity.
- Divert water from the house by maintaining functional gutters and downspouts.
- Fix downspouts to extend further away from the house.
- Repair any rotten areas of the roof to prevent entry.
- Remove any moisture-damaged wood from your property.
- Make sure woodpiles and wooden structures are kept a good distance from the house.
- Eliminate any wood to soil contact.
- Examine any wood or wooden items brought onto your property.
- Monitor mulch distribution as mulch contains moisture.
- Install loose mortar or weather stripping around the windows and doors.
If you suspect any termite activity on your property, there’s only one way to make sure the problem is eliminated properly. Reach out to the team at Urbanex for complete termite control and prevention solutions that you can rely on all year long. We’re here to help.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.