Quality Pest Solutions For Cleveland, TN Properties
Cleveland, Tennessee, is home to some of the most beautiful terrain in the country, with its location in the Great Appalachian Valley. From outdoor activities to strolling through downtown Cleveland, there is so much to do in the area. However, people aren't the only ones that enjoy this little pocket of the country; pests do as well. Even though this is the case, you shouldn't have to worry about pests on your property causing damage or spreading diseases.
Urbanex is dedicated to keeping your home or business safe, with our more than 25 years of combined pest control experience. We know what it takes to do the job right without cutting corners to ensure the job is done right. No matter what pest you are dealing with, we can tailor our services to meet your residential and commercial needs. We understand each of our customers has specific needs to be met. If you are worried about pests on your Cleveland, TN property, contact us today! Our team of experienced professionals will provide a free inspection of your property and create a plan that works for you. You can trust Urbanex for all your pest control needs!
Home Pest Control In Cleveland, TN
Pests in your home are not just a nuisance but can be downright dangerous. Many different insects and animals can cause damage and spread pathogens, which puts you and your family at risk. Urbanex will make sure this isn’t the case scenario using our state-of-the-art pest control treatments.
Our Home Pest Control Process
Pest control doesn't need to be complicated, and with our four-part process, it isn't. First, before we start any treatment on your property, we always perform a complete inspection to understand better what pest problems we are facing. Then, once the inspection is complete, we will work with you, so you know what we are doing every step of the way.
Our process is as follows:
- Initial Service- Using a full repellent product, we will drive out unwelcome pests from inside your home, treat the exterior with a full non-repellent product, fully de-web your house, apply a granular treatment, and power spray a 3x3ft liquid barrier around common problem areas.
- Back-To-Back Service- A month after your initial service, we'll return to apply a protective barrier to the outside of your house. The purpose of this visit is to break egg cycles.
- Bi-Monthly Service- Once your back-to-back service is completed, we'll start our bi-monthly service, which will occur every other month to maintain a barrier of protection around your home. This service includes exterior treatment, with interior treatments available as needed.
- Complimentary Re-Treat Service- In the unlikely event that pests return in-between your bi-monthly visits, contact us, and we will send a technician out to you.
Our residential pest control plans are tailored to each customer's unique needs, keeping safety in mind. With guaranteed re-treatments, your home will remain pest-free with Urbanex. To hear more about our treatment plans, contact us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Cleveland, TN
Pests can easily damage the reputation of any business. And as a business owner, you shouldn't have to stress about the threat of pests when you already have so much on your plate. This is why Urbanex is committed to helping Cleveland businesses stay safe from unwanted animals and insects.
Our Business Pest Control Process
We understand how difficult it can be to trust outsiders to protect your hard work. However, to help you make the right decision, Urbanex is entirely transparent with our clients on all treatments and commercial pest control plans before they are performed. Need more reassurance? Here's why you can trust Urbanex:
- We service various businesses, daycares, office buildings, restaurants, retail stores, veterinarian hospitals, and yacht clubs.
- We use safe and eco-friendly products to ensure you, your employees, and your customers are safe throughout the process.
- You receive a fully customized service tailored to your unique situation as a commercial business.
- We never cut corners until the problem is solved.
- We are members of the National Pest Management Association.
With Urbanex, you never have to worry about being in the dark when it comes to treatment performed on your commercial property. So give us a call today to find out more and how you can get started with an Urbanex technician.
What Is The Most Effective Way To Control Mosquitoes In Cleveland?
Mosquitoes are unruly and can make any outdoor experience a bad one. To make sure this doesn't happen in Cleveland, Urbanex is here to tell you about the most effective way to control mosquitoes in the area.
Sprays and candles are not as effective as we are led to believe. Instead, you need to get to the source of the problem by:
- Removing standing water, which is a breeding site for mosquitoes. Check clogged gutters, infrequently used children's toys and yard tools, planter saucers, and discarded buckets and cans.
- Change water in birdbaths frequently and maintain ponds properly.
- Introduce mosquito predators to your yard or allow them to live in your yard. These predators include spiders, bats, and birds.
- Grow plants such as lavender, citronella, marigolds, and basil to act as a natural mosquito repellant.
The most effective form of mosquito control is with professional assistance. Although you can implement all of the tips above on your own, experts know the area and tools needed to make sure mosquitoes stay away. For more information on mosquitoes and how Urbanex can assist you with control, give us a call or fill out the contact form on our website. You will receive a prompt response to help you get on your way to a mosquito-free property.
Six Ant Prevention Tips Cleveland Homeowners Ought To Know
Ants can be a nuisance for any Cleveland homeowner. But luckily, they don't have to be if you take the proper precautionary steps. Here are six ant prevention tips from the experts at Urbanex:
- Check around doors and windows to ensure they close properly, all the screens are intact, and install weather stripping and door sweeps. Fix any holes and cracks in the foundation and walls.
- Remove leaf piles, excess vegetation, and keep grass cut maintained. If you have fruit trees, make sure to clean up any fallen fruit and place gardens and woodpiles away from your home.
- Make sure trash cans have a fitting lid and secure compost piles.
- Don't leave food scraps and spilled drinks out, and rinse cans and bottles before recycling.
- Use stone and pavers to create a barrier of at least 12-18 inches between the foundation and any grass or mulch.
- Fix any leaking pipes on your property.
For more information on preventing ants on your Cleveland property or what to do if you have an active infestation, contact us at Urbanex. We know how stressful an ant infestation can be, but you don't have to deal with it alone, call today for assistance with effective ant control.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.