Pest Control In Texas
There are many ways insects, bugs, rodents, and other wildlife can become a problem in your yard and inside your Texas home. These critters never stop encroaching, so it is important to have a pest control plan that never stops working. Join us as we look at a few ways Texas pest control works to prevent pest problems.
Our service areas include:
Flower Mound, TX
Little Elm, TX
Paloma Creek, TX
Providence Village, TX
Residential Pest Control In Texas
When you choose Urbanex, your home pest control service begins with an inspection. Your service technician evaluates the pest activity in your home and the pest pressures in your yard. Targeted treatments will be used to arrest activity and general treatments will be applied for ongoing pest prevention.
- Indoor treatments work to repel pests and drive them out of your home.
- Liquid treatments applied to your exterior protect cracks and crevices and stop pests from getting inside.
- Spider web removal in your garage, along your eaves, and in other key areas on your property reduce spider activity.
- Wasp nests are knocked down.
- A granular product is applied in your yard, up to 20 feet from your exterior, to provide additional protection.
All of these services work together to provide layers of protection. In Texas, this level of protection is needed. The weather in most areas of the state allows pests to be active all year long.
Commercial Pest Control In Texas
When Texas pests get into restaurants, daycares, retail stores, office buildings, and more, they can create many problems. At Urbanex, our A+ rated team uses industry-leading control solutions to get the results you want and the level of commercial pest control that is needed in order to keep you up to code.
Why Professional Mosquito Control For Your Texas Yard Is A Good Idea
The mosquitoes that bite you in your yard are mostly mosquitoes that live in your yard. They lay their eggs in stagnant water and find hiding places when they emerge from the water as full-grown adults. When you go out into your yard and immediately have a mosquito buzzing around you, it is because that mosquito was close by. It didn't see you from your neighbor's yard and fly over. Even if it has eyes capable of doing so, it would take time for it to make it over to you. Do you see the point? That mosquito belongs to you and you can do something about it.
At Urbanex, we provide seasonal mosquito control treatments to knock down adult mosquitoes and prevent mosquito reproduction. Fog treatments are applied to shrubs, trees, and the exteriors of the structures on your property. Larvicides are applied to stagnant water resources and other potential breeding sites. Together, these treatments arrest mosquito activity so that the only mosquitoes biting you in your yard are mosquitoes that have wandered into your yard.
Texas' Helpful Guide To Rodents
Do you know that there are layers of protection you can apply long before you contact Urbanex for rodent trapping and monitoring? If you're willing to roll your sleeves up, there are many ways you can prevent rodent infestations.
- Remove clutter. Mice and rats use objects on the ground as a way of navigating with their sense of touch, and Norway rats create burrow under piles of objects. It is always best to have an open yard.
- Remove unnecessary vegetation. Mice and rats hide in your landscaping. Taking this step can help prevent them.
- Trim bushes at the base. Doing this exposes mice and rats.
- Remove objects that sit next to your home to remove hiding places.
- Replace door sweeps and weatherstripping if necessary.
- Use a caulking gun and expanding foam to seal potential entry points.
- Remove food sources. Keep trash in covered containers. Move birdfeeders away from your exterior. Pick up nuts and fruit if you have trees that produce these. Protect vegetables, certain fruits, and berries with fencing material.
- Seal voids underneath exterior structures to prevent mice and rats from hiding in these places. Doing so will prevent them from being able to chew on sole plates and work their way into your home.
- Keep your home clean and protect your food. Mice and rats eat many times a day and live close to food sources. A home that has no food debris and food that is protected may be rejected as a living space.
Rodent exclusion is possible but it is a lot of work. If you need help with rodent control services such as exclusions, trapping, and monitoring, reach out to us. Our service technicians have the training and experience to get the results you want.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.