Quality Pest Solutions For Lebanon, TN Properties
For a small town feel just a stone’s throw from everything Nashville has to offer, you can’t beat calling Lebanon home. With Cedars of Lebanon State Park and the Wilson County Fair, and plenty of other opportunities for entertainment there is never a dull moment! To keep the spirit alive in Lebanon, residents and business owners must get ahead of the pests that might infest their property. But there is nothing to worry about; Urbanex is here to help!
Urbanex offers state-of-the-art pest control that has been created from over 25 years of combined experience in the pest control industry. With residential and commercial services, the professionals at Urbanex are dedicated to making homes and businesses safe and protected against pests. When it comes to pests in your Lebanon home or business, contact Urbanex. We offer generalized pest control and more specific services such as bed bug control, termite control, and brown recluse spider control.
Home Pest Control In Lebanon, TN
There is no doubt that as a homeowner, your goal is to keep your home maintained for safe living. Unfortunately, pests can make this difficult as they can damage a home's structure and spread dangerous pathogens. Urbanex offers comprehensive home pest control services to make sure pests don't interfere with your property.
What To Expect With Urbanex In Lebanon?
From our general pest control process to our specialized services for bed bugs, termites, mosquitos, and brown recluse spiders, you'll find a treatment that is right for you. No matter what pest you are dealing with, we can tailor our control options to meet your needs and keep children and pets safe during the application process.
There are four major components of our home pest control process:
1. The initial service includes a full de-webbing of both your home and garage. We use a full repellent product inside your home and a full non-repellent product around your home's exterior. We also apply liquid barriers around your home to protect against invading pests.
2. The back-to-back service occurs a month after the initial service. During this visit, we'll apply a protective barrier outside your home to tackle persistent pests.
3. Bi-monthly visits are scheduled every other month to maintain a barrier of protection around your home.
4. Complimentary re-treat service happens if pests return to your home in between bi-monthly visits.
Pest control on your Lebanon residential property doesn't have to be a difficult or stressful experience when you choose to work with Urbanex. Get started with one of our expert technicians by simply giving us a call!
Commercial Pest Control In Lebanon, TN
Businesses can easily become infested with pests with the size of the property, how many people frequent the space, and various other factors. At Urbanex, we understand how difficult managing a business is, and you shouldn't have to add pest control to your duties. We can help with all of your commercial pest control needs, to help keep your business running smoothly.
What To Expect With Urbanex In Lebanon?
Our expertly trained technicians will always consult you through the inspection, treatment, and follow-up phases before implementing any kind of treatment on your commercial property. Depending on the pest pressures in the area, your business might be best fitted for general pest control or targeted services.
- We service a range of businesses, daycares, office buildings, restaurants, retail stores, veterinarian hospitals, and yacht clubs.
- We use safe and eco-friendly products to ensure you, your employees, and your customers are safe throughout the process.
- You receive a fully customized service tailored to your unique situation as a commercial business.
No matter what your business is, ours is to keep you, your employees, and your customers safe from the dangerous pests that can severely damage your reputation. If there is an active infestation on your commercial property or you just want to take preventative measures, give us a call at Urbanex!
Lebanon's Complete Guide To Bed Bug Control
Bed bugs come with a bad reputation, and that is for a good reason! This pest can make life unbearable with their nighttime bites and their ability to spread throughout a property. And unfortunately, bed bugs can happen to any home or business, not just ones that are considered "dirty." Because of this, all Lebanon residents should know the following about bed bugs.
To identify bed bugs, you should know:
- Adult bed bugs are about the size and shape of an apple seed. They are black, flat and round, but will appear swollen and reddish after a blood meal.
- Bed bugs are nocturnal and will usually feed at night, so beds are a common hot spot.
- Bites are small red bumps in clusters around the face, neck, legs, arms, and shoulders.
- You might find fecal stains, rust color stains on your sheets.
- Shed skins, eggshells, and a musty smell are other signs of bed bugs.
To try and keep bed bugs out of your home, you should:
- Always inspect second-hand goods before bringing them into your home.
- Inspect hotel rooms before putting your belongings down. This should include the luggage rack, which can be a bed bug hotspot but should be used instead of putting your belongings on the floor.
- Never put your bag or coat on the floor in a public place like a restaurant or movie theater.
- Reduce the clutter in your home to eliminate hiding places.
- Clean your home regularly, including washing your bedding and your pet's bedding.
Don't try to combat bed bugs on your own. It takes experience and the right tools to get rid of an infestation completely. Contact the professionals at Urbanex, for all your bed bug needs, from active infestations to prevention; we have you covered.
Five Ways To Prevent Termite Damage In Your Lebanon Home
Termites can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your Lebanon home before you know they are even there! And once they are on your property, destroying your home, it is difficult to get rid of them as colonies can be made up of thousands of individuals. Before the situation gets ahead of you it is best to try and prevent the termite infestation from happening with preventative protocols such as:
1. Keep your property maintained by clearing fallen leaves and removing excess plants, old tree stumps, and woodpiles.
2. Make sure there are no leaking pipes or unwanted water collected on your property.
3. Seal cracks in your home's foundation and walls.
4. Fix any damaged wood, especially if it is water damaged.
5. Make sure your home has proper humidity barriers in place.
If you suspect there might be termites on your Lebanon property, contact the professionals at Urbanex. We can assist you with assessing and removing active infestations, taking care of the damage that has been caused, and preventing termites. Call today to learn more!
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.