Quality Pest Solutions For Dallas, TX Properties
Dallas, TX is the birthplace of many of the nation's favorites like 7-Eleven, the frozen margarita machine, laser tag, and many more. It is also the largest metropolitan area in the country, not on a navigable water body, and has an airport larger than Manhattan island. Dallas is a thriving city full of shopping centers and restaurants. It is a destination for many travelers that want to experience the unique history and culture. Citizens take pride in the city and the wealth of opportunity possible.
Urbanex shares this pride and knows what it takes to keep Dallas unique. With residential and commercial services, the professionals at Urbanex are dedicated to making homes and businesses safe and protected against pests. We offer both generalized pest control and more specific services such as bed bug control, termite control, and brown recluse spider control. Our state-of-the-art pest control is created from over 25 years of combined experience in the pest control industry. When it comes to pests in your Dallas, Texas home or business, contact Urbanex.
Home Pest Control In Dallas, TX
Urbanex is a family-owned business, and when we service your home, we treat you like family, ensuring your safety and satisfaction. No matter what pest you are dealing with, from bed bugs to termites and rodents, we will tailor a plan to fit your needs.
How Are We Different From the Rest?
Our home pest control methods are safe and environmentally conscious to keep you and your family safe as we eradicate your pest problem. Ant infestation, whether insect or rodent, causes stress and can be time and money consuming.
We offer personalized plans and complimentary follow-up services to ensure our customers get the help they need for their hard-earned money. Our tailored control plans are built on a four-step home pest control process:
1. We use a full repellent product during the Initial service to drive out unwelcome pests from your home. We lay the base to discourage pests from making a home on your property and entering your home.
2. The back-to-back service occurs a month after the initial service and reinforces the barriers we originally put in place.
3. Next, we'll begin our bi-monthly service, which takes place every other month and help maintain the protective barrier.
4. In the unlikely event that pests return in-between your bi-monthly service visits, we will provide a complimentary re-treat service.
To learn about our residential services or to schedule an inspection, contact us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Dallas, TX
A pest infestation can be the most destructive thing to happen to a business. From the lost time and money, the property damage, and the ruining of your reputation, pests are a business owners' worst nightmare. No matter what Dallas business you are in, we are here to help keep you, your employees, and your customers safe. Our trained professionals will treat your business like their own, doing what it takes to keep cockroaches, mosquitoes, rodents, termites, and other pests off your premises.
How Can Urbanex Help You?
We offer specific commercial pest control services to combat some of the area's toughest pests. Our termite control services are both preventative and effective at elimination.
- Termites are detrimental to businesses; our termite control process will eradicate the termites from your property.
- We offer multiple follow-up phases to give you peace of mind and knowledge that your business is safeguarded.
- We understand that each business is unique and tailor a plan that works for you and fits your specific needs. We can handle any job discreetly to ensure the reputation of your business stays intact.
The trained professionals of Urbanex are waiting to help. A pest-free business is a call away!
Three Solutions To Dallas, TX Rodent Control Problems
Rodents can take over any property they enter. They cause panic, damage, and health concerns. There are many solutions when it comes to rodent control in Dallas. The key is finding the right ones that work for you, such as:
- Eliminate food and water sources from the premises. You can do this by storing food and waste properly and ensuring there are no leaks on the property.
- Fix any hole in the foundation, walls, baseboard, and roof. Rodents don't need a big gap to fit through. This is why it is essential to fix even the smallest of holes.
- Practice ongoing maintenance. You should routinely ensure that your property is safeguarded against rodents. Your goal is to make your home undesirable for them by removing food, water, and shelter resources.
If you have a rodent problem in Dallas, TX contact Urbanex for assistance! You don't have to deal with rodents alone.
Here's How Dallas, TX Homeowners Can Get Rid Of Cockroaches
Cockroaches are one of the most challenging pests to get rid of. This is because they are master hiders and have resistance to conventional pesticides. There are things you can do to try and get rid of cockroaches from your Dallas home. Cockroach elimination is not an easy task to handle alone, but it is doable by:
- Identifying the problem areas and then sealing up any gaps to prevent more cockroaches from getting in.
- Eliminating food and water sources that are attracting them. Cockroaches are not picky eaters. It is best to ensure there is no food or garbage they can easily access.
- Using gel bait and bait stations to trap cockroaches.
- Getting professional assistance!
Contact the professionals at Urbanex for help with cockroach control for your Dallas, TX home.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.