Quality Pest Control In College Grove, TN
College Grove is a rural unincorporated community that is known for its friendly disposition. Living in College Grove means a quiet pace of daily life, but one that isn’t without its pest problems.
Keeping pests away from local homes and business properties can be a challenge. At Urbanex, we’re here to make the process a lot easier. Our quality pest control in College Grove, TN, is personalized to each one of our customers’ needs. We are a team of highly qualified pest professionals who have more than 25 years of combined experience. What sets us apart is the time and dedication that we put toward understanding the unique needs of every property that we service and our web-free guarantee. The products that we use are safe for the entire family and we offer unlimited re-services as well. Call us today to request your free inspection.
Residential Pest Control In College Grove
When you’re looking for a reliable method of keeping pests out of your home, Urbanex can help. We are a team of highly trained pest professionals who have more than 25 years of experience between us. As a customer, you can expect the use of family-safe products and a support system when you need us most.
Our home pest control in College Grove, TN, is unique in that it is designed to draw out pests, break the egg cycle, and deliver continued protection. Your first visit will consist of a dedicated home inspection so that we can understand the full picture and customize your exact treatments. Some of the components of this visit include power spraying your foundation, applying granular bait, and de-webbing. We return a month later for a back-to-back service to create a barrier of protection and then we move onto bi-monthly visits from there. These treatments come with unlimited re-services if you need them and a web-free guarantee that you won’t find elsewhere. Call us today for your free inspection!
Commercial Pest Control In College Grove
At Urbanex, our commercial pest control in College Grove, TN, is built around the specific needs of each of our customers. We regularly service a broad range of businesses, including restaurants, stores, office buildings, and much more. Our visits always provide a total property inspection so that we can assess current pest activity, conducive conditions, and anywhere that entry points may have developed. We only use top-shelf products and our staff is always reliable and helpful. Our services also come with a web-free guarantee and unlimited re-treatments if any pests appear between your routinely scheduled maintenance. Call us today to schedule your free inspection.
The Secret To Mosquito Prevention In College Grove
While mosquito season is often a set time for many parts of the country, in College Grove, it can fluctuate because of environmental conditions. This small fact, and the seemingly countless ways that mosquitoes are attracted to people, can make preventing them with DIY methods a true challenge. At Urbanex, we understand the need for reliable mosquito control in College Grove. Our services operate on a 21-day schedule between the months of April and September for maximum protection.
We begin our mosquito service with a total yard inspection so that we can identify breeding grounds and conducive conditions. Before we apply treatments, we’ll provide customers with information on the ways that they can reduce alluring factors. From there, we move forward with our fogging service, which is designed to disrupt the egg cycle. Lastly, we’ll place larvicide tablets around the property that target mosquito eggs and stop them from developing. For more information on preventing mosquitoes, give us a call.
Understanding Rodent Infestations In College Grove
When it comes to understanding the potential rodent infestations that develop around College Grove, here are the most important things to know:
- Rodents seek food, shelter, and water. Like many other invaders, rodents are searching for sustenance and shelter. The food that gets left on counters can be enticing to them, as are leaks and quiet places like attics and basements.
- Entrance is easy. Mice are capable of fitting through openings no bigger than a pen cap and rats are very skilled climbers. These traits give them the ability to enter properties very easily and, many times, undetected.
- They come with potential health issues. Rodents are notorious for the droppings that they leave around properties as well as their odorous urine. These byproducts have the ability to spread the pathogens that lead to salmonellosis, hantavirus, and tularemia, among other health risks.
- Property damage is a possibility, too. These animals have an insatiable need to chew on things in order to keep their teeth short. This can lead to damaged insulation, furniture, walls, and electrical cables.
- Populations can get large. Rats usually produce six litters of pups a year while mice often have eight. While litters can range in size, they may mean a new generation in a matter of months.
For more information on understanding rodent control in College Grove, call Urbanex.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.